This cabinet saw has been lightly used and is in great condition.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A, 3450 RPM
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated for strength then milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Extension table: 47″ x 27″
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- 5/8″ diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16″
- Extra large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- One piece steel cabinet type stand
- Cutting capacity: 8″ left and 53″ right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3″
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8″
- 7′ rails
After market Shark guard and other jigs are included.